adidas Men's Solar Boost Running Shoe, Black/Grey/hi-res Aqua, 10.5 M US
Color: Black/Grey/Hi-res Aqua
- Weight: 11 ounces (size 9); Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm); Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Tailored Fiber Placement offers stitched-in reinforcement for targeted support at midfoot; Techfit upper is engineered for natural, flexible support and a seamless, sock-like fit
- Cushioned tongue for more precise fit and comfort; Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Solar Propulsion Rail helps guide and propel the foot; Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental Rubber gives you superior traction
Details: These men's running shoes have you covered from 5Ks to marathons. A Techfit upper offers both stitched-in and applied fiber reinforcement for targeted support in a sock-like fit. Boost cushions while an energy rail helps propel you forward.